Friday, September 29, 2023

Canine Dimensions In-Home Dog Training

 Canine Dimensions In-Home Dog Training, Jim was so helpful with Training and educating me on my Belgian Malinio. He explained which collars and techniques I should use to train the dog. He educated me on the nutrition of my dogs, dog food. He help me understand how to handle and discipline my dogs. He’s a very kind and honest trainer. He educated me on what a springer collar is and how to properly use it. he helped teach me how to use basic commands like he’ll sit stay and recall, as well as the proper way to hold the leash to release and increase tension with the leash he explained the proper usage of collars, and how they work on my dog. He taught me how to greet Xena to other people the right way so that she doesn’t get scared or intimidated by them. He explained what a good behavior and respect my dog should give me. With a Jim’s guidance, Xena is now certified on the good canine certificate. I would recommend any dog owner to him.


https://www.caninedimensions.com


No comments:

Post a Comment